in light of the global outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SPEEDAM 2020 Steering Committee made the following decisions in order to prioritize health and safety of our community:
1) SPEEDAM 2020 will be held as a virtual meeting, i.e. all presentations will be carried out remotely.
2) The dates of the Symposium (June 24-26, 2020) do not change.
3) The deadline for the submission of the final paper has been postponed to June 10, 2020, while the final upload procedure will open by April 10, 2020.
4) The Symposium programme will still be organized in lecture and dialog sessions.
5) There will be only one registration fee (remote registration) which is set to € 350,00 (see the conference fees page for details).
6) The Symposium proceedings will be available online to all SPEEDAM participants.